Online Marketing Fundamentals
When you think of “online marketing” what’s the first thing that comes to your mind?
For most people, it would be social media, or Facebook and maybe TikTok.
But online marketing is much bigger than just one platform (ie Facebook) or one fundamental (social media). In this training I break down the world of online marketing and show you how to build a marketing mix that makes sense for your business.
Google answers trillions of searches every year and on YouTube 1+ Billion hours of video are watched every day. Facebook’s ecosystem (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, WhatsApp) is the home of 3+ Billion people around the world. More than 90% of internet users have an email address and they open it every day. Welcome to online, here’s how you make it work for you!
My Online Marketing Fundamentals training helps organizations make sense of the online marketing world and shows them how to think of search, display, social and email campaigns.
This session would be a good fit for you if you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, digital marketer who wants to understand better what is the world of online marketing and how the fundamentals of it can help your business be seen in front of your target audiences.
At the end of the session you’ll know how to:
Decide which platforms you should have your business on and why
Handle the Google Ads platform to create Search, Display and Video campaigns
Plan your social media content and email marketing campaigns in a way that will generate real results
What did others like about this training?
“It is useful, hands-on”
– Ms. Sophie Desvaux de Marigny, Head of Communication & CSR
Harel Mallac & Co.
“Covers much more than expected”
– Mr. Prashaant Teeleuckdharry, Web Designer,
“Met expectation & Content quality”
– Mr. Fred NG, Director,
Happy Planet Ltd.
“Ongoing & in depth analysis of the subject.
Trainer very knowledgeable“
– Ms. Peroween Diyoneen, Media Planner,
Media Competet Ltd.
“Relevant and modern examples of social media”
– Ms. Sheena Haranjee, Marketing Manager,
Aqua Cooler Co. Ltd.
“It was very deep in knowledge”
– Ms. Riddhi Ahotar. Communication Trainee,
Harel Mallac & Co.
“Interesting and you learn a lot”
– Mr. Nicolas Empeigne, Brand and Design Coordinator,
“Very informative. Chen (is) very dynamic”
– Ms. Jessica Follette, Sales Coordinator/MARCOM,
Online marketing – welcome onboard!
• The fundamentals of online marketing and how each one works on its own way for businesses
• The lighthouse of online marketing – how should you decide on which platform you should be present
• Intro to SEO: on-page and off-page SEO
• Search campaign – how to build keywords lists, ad groups and ads
• How to create a Google search campaign on the Google Ads platform
• Search do’s and don’ts
• Ad types and best practices for banners creation
• How to create a Google display campaign on the Google Ads platform
• Display do’s and don’ts
• Best practices for video creation
• How to create a YouTube campaign on the Google Ads platform
• Video do’s and don’ts
Social media marketing
• The 6 aspects of social media for business – what makes a business page successful (or not)
• Content creation fundamentals
• Posts and ad types
• Social do’s and don’ts
• Setup your email campaign for success – the “before”, “during” and “after”
• How and why to grow the list
• Email do’s and don’ts