The Ads Manager – Facebook & Instagram Paid Ads
Creating paid campaigns opens up a world of options for businesses – the main challenge is to know what are these opportunities…
Different marketing objectives that are created based on the buyer’s journey, targeting “warm” audiences like people who have engaged with your page or visited your website, showing ads only on specific placements and testing different creatives or audiences are just some of the things you can do with the ads manager. That’s what this training was created for!
Most Facebook/Instagram page admins are familiar with “boost post”. A small button that can help you reach more people on Facebook and Instagram to promote your business. But the real deal is the ads manager, Facebook’s tool to run paid ads and get plenty of options that can help you achieve your business goals.
The Ads Manager training will walk you through step by step on how to create winning sponsored campaigns and how to make the maximum of each ad $ spent.
This session would be a good fit for you if you’re a business owner, entrepreneur, digital marketer who runs or wants to run paid ads on Facebook and Instagram and learn the professional-in-depth way of doing so.
At the end of the session you’ll know:
How to create a campaign on Facebook – from a>z
The different campaign types including advanced ones such as lead generation, WhatsApp and catalog sales
What is the Facebook marketing funnel and how to choose an objective that aligns with your business goals
How to create and target advanced audiences including custom and lookalike audiences
What did others like about this training?
“Discover lot of new things, information was clear and up to date”
– Ms. Kathy Francisque, Media Planner & Business Assistant
Universal Media Ltd.
“Current topic, specific targeting techniques”
– Mr. Diavin Gopal, Owner
“Very thorough. Had a lot of content”
– Ms. Dharshini Sujun, Graphic Design And Digital Marketing Specialist
The Brandhouse Ltd (Galaxy)
“Lively, good examples”
– Mr. Michael Li, Director
Design Lounge Ltd.
“Very interactive session. Really improved my knowledge about facebook ads”
– Ms. Shameena Seelarbokus, Administrative Assistant
UOM Enterprise Ltd.
“Good interactive sessions”
– Mr. Kashish Jadoo, Communication, Country Branding & Digital Marketing Officer
EDB (Economic Development Board)
“Active & lively & knowledgeable trainer”
– Ms. Nundita Nundlall, Communication Manager
MC Vision Ltd
“More interactions with the audience, lively & really well structured”
– Ms. Zaira Banguy, Head of CM/Graphic Design
Facebook ads – general overview
• Businesses and advertisers on Facebook
• Where ads are shown on the Facebook ecosystem
• Facebook tools and terminology
Facebook campaign creation
• The different marketing objectives and how each one can help you reach your goal
• Set up the ideal ad set – budget, target audiences based on behaviour, interests, demographics, connections, placements and other advanced options
• Step by step on how to create an ad via the ads manager and then publish it on your page
More about your campaign
• Target audiences estimate and precision
• A simplified explanation of how the feed works
• How long you should run your campaign and how to estimate reach based on budget
• The advantages of using advanced audiences in your campaigns
• How to create and use custom audiences and look alikes
Monitoring, reports and analysis
• How to use the ads manager to learn from the results
• Important metrics to follow up on
• Ad examples
• Ad do’s and don’ts