LinkedIn Company Pages
Being the largest professional network in the world, focussed on business professionals and professional content – LinkedIn is an opportunity missed for most businesses.
“Do business where business is done” is what LinkedIn goes by, and that is a very accurate description of reality. If you’re in the B2B business and/or you want to reach business professionals, LinkedIn is a natural choice to showcase your business on.
To manage a successful LinkedIn Company page you need to excel at 6 aspects – 1) strategy and planning for your page 2) copywriting – the texts that appear with the content you create 3) the visual – whether a static or animated design or video 4) promoted campaigns – how to target and reach the audience that’s relevant for your business as well as create advanced types of ads 5) community management – replying to and managing all the interactions on your page and 6) learn from your results. And there’s a 7th ingredient – consistency is cruical to make this recipe successful.
My LinkedIn for Business session helps you make sense of how to use this platform to make the most of it for your business. You and I will take a deep dive into 5 of the 6 aspects** above – strategy and planning of your content, text and designs that make people engage (While I’m not a designer/copywriter, I offer guidelines that will save you weeks of trying it yourself), how to manage the interactions on your page and how you can learn from your results.
If you’re a manager, business owner, entrepreneur, digital marketer who wants to learn what LinkedIn can do for your business, this one is for you.
**Learn more about the 5th aspect’s (promoted campaigns) training here.
At the end of this session you’ll:
Know how to improve your page’s overall visibility
Create content that the people you want to reach the most would react to
Know how to manage your page’s interactions to your benefit
Be familiar with the different post/ad types that are available
What did others like/say?
“Innovative and thoughtful”
– Ms. Achala Hurpaul, Sales & Marketing Executive,
EO Solutions Ltd.
“Relevant and trendy content. Great stuff; thank you”
– Mr. Yannick Doger de Speville, Business Development Manager,
“The training was very refreshing and resourceful. Chen is really quick-witted and inspiring, I really appreciated her energy”
– Ms. Stephanie Cesar, Customer Service Officer,
Automatic Systems Ltd.
“The trainer’s enthusiasm”
– Mr. Baboo Shirishsingh Obheemaun, Account Manager,
“The teacher was excellent”
– Ms. Preeyam Nepaulsing, Events Manager,
“It was great experience and we need more of such topic-specific discussions”
– Mr. Issah Toha Shamsoo, Executive Director,
African Students For Interfaith Tolerance
“Very interactive session. I learnt much from today’s session and will put in practice in my company”
– Ms. Christelle Razeh, Sales Executive,
Ad Valorem Ltd.
“Chen was great and eager to respond to all questions that we had”
– Ms. Sabine Azémia, Social Media Coordinator,
New Mauritius Hotels Ltd. (Beachcomber Hotels)
LinkedIn for Business overview
• The lighthouse of LinkedIn
• LinkedIn’s advantages and disadvantages
Your company page
• How to improve your page’s visibility
• “Behind the scenes” of your page – admin tools and insights available for page managers
Your page’s content
• Plan and strategize your ongoing content
• How to craft LinkedIn posts that stand out
• LinkedIn for pages post and ad types
Manage your community
• How to reply to people on the page to maximize engagement
• Community management don’ts
Monitor, analyze, report, learn
• Learn from the results
• What are some parameters you should pay attention to
• Post examples
• LinkedIn do’s and don’ts