LinkedIn Professional Profiles
Are you taking advantage of the largest professional network in the world?
LinkedIn is a HUGE opportunity for business professionals, a very underestimated one if you ask me. It’s one of the largest social media platforms that exist today (930+ Million profiles), and in spite of its size, its organic exposure is very rewarding to content creators. In simple words – if you want to make your professional profile seen and you’re up for the challenge of creating posts and engaging with others – LinkedIn is a no brainer for you and I’m here to show you how it’s done.
Whether you want to build your personal brand, grow your professional network or find business and career opportunities, LinkedIn is a gift that keeps on giving. From the highest ranks of c-suite and senior managers to business professionals at different career stages, you can get noticed by the people you aspire to reach.
My LinkedIn for Profiles session focuses on 3 areas. The 1st – your actual profile and its visibility. The 2nd and main one – how to create content that would make you stand out and 3rd is dedicated to LinkedIn’s other opportunities.
This session would be a good fit for you if you’re a business professional, manager, entrepreneur or a digital marketer who wants to understand how to use the power of profiles to help your company build its visibility via its people.
At the end of the session you’ll know how to:
Create/revamp your LinkedIn profile so as to create interest for the people visiting it
Manage your ongoing visibility in 5 steps and get noticed
What did others like/say about my sessions?
“It was an eye opening session and the improvement was immediate”
– Mr. Elad Hertshten, Managing Director,
“Well structured, great speaker”
– Ms. Clemence Rogers, Marketing Services Manager,
Anahita Estates Ltd.
“The training and trainer Chen were both good”
– Mr. Bryan Shi Shun, Marketing Officer,
Asimex Company Ltd.
“Very insightful training and helpful trainer”
– Ms. Runakshi Teelucksing, PMO Lead,
– Mr. Steed Lebon, Market Executive,
Vivaldi Production Ltd.
“Very informative, very specific and energetic”
– Ms. Isabelle Descroizilles, Managing Director,
MJ Holidays Ltd.
“The trainer’s zeal and the subject matter presentation in general was quite super”
– Mr. Kings Ochieng, Director,
“As much as it was online it was still incredibly interactive and fun! Keep up the phenomenal work”
– Ms. Samantha Atrash, Fundraising Consultant,
Fat Cat Fundraising (for profit)
Introduction to LinkedIn
• What you need to know about the largest professional network in the world
Your professional profile
• Create an attractive intro to your profile
• How to write great “about” and job experience sections
• About LinkedIn premium for profiles
• Profile do’s and don’ts
Other profiles & the feed
• How to grow your network
• Engage with others
• How to get noticed on the feed in 5 steps
• Company pages and LinkedIn influencers
• Do’s and don’ts
And then some…
• LinkedIn Groups
• LinkedIn Learning
• And others