Historically, one of the biggest advantages of online platforms was the ability to target in detail.
But as the platforms mature and the tech becomes more powerful, we are moving towards a world where the targeting work is minimal.
And yet, there are still several extremely important audiences that many businesses overlook.
Here are five of them, for your Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
1. Website visitors. People who have visited your website have shown clear interest in what you are selling. Retargeting them on social media is a no-brainer.
2. Your prospects/customers list. You can import a list of emails or phone numbers of potential clients and/or existing clients to the Meta platform. Then, you can do two things: show them ads and create a bigger lookalike audience.
3. People who engaged with your Facebook page. Similar to remarketing/retargeting, but internal to Facebook. People who liked your posts, liked your page, engaged with your content… are more likely to convert.
4. People who engaged with your Instagram business account. Similar to Facebook engaged users, you can target people who visited your profile, saved or engaged with your posts, among others, and who are more likely to take a desired action.
5. People who viewed your Facebook/Instagram videos. While people who watched a 3-second view are not so interesting to target, you can and should show your content to people who watched 25%, 50% or 75% of your videos.
If you have reached this point – you probably want to know how to create and then use these audiences in your campaigns.
Here’s a step-by-step guide.
Here’s how to create and then target custom audiences in your Facebook and Instagram campaigns. Custom audiences are audiences of people who showed interest in your business via different interactions, such as – engaged with your Facebook page or Instagram account, visited your website or downloaded your app.#facebookads #facebookadstips #instagramads #instagramadstips #facebookmarketing #instagrammarketing #facebookforbusiness #instagramforbusiness #facebookadsmanager #digitalmarketing #onlinemarketing #socialmediamarketing #chenhindi