LinkedIn is a special creature. It’s not as sophisticated as Twitter, as cool as TikTok or as large as Facebook. And yet – it offers significant potential for your business.
Here are three reasons why your business should and shouldn’t have a presence on LinkedIn.
1. LinkedIn’s audience size is smaller compared to other platforms. While Facebook has nearly 3 billion users, Instagram and YouTube have over 2 billion users each, and TikTok has more than 1 billion users, LinkedIn is at 930 million users.
2. LinkedIn has not released recent formal information about active users (to the best of my knowledge). However, estimations suggest that they’re on the lower side compared to other platforms, southern than 50%. For instance, on Facebook, 68% of monthly active users (MAUs) are active daily, totaling 2.03 billion daily active users (DAUs).
3. Ads on LinkedIn require a higher investment compared to other social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok, starting with a daily minimum budget that is much higher in proportion to other platforms.
1. LinkedIn is the leading online network for business professionals, in particular decision-makers.
2. It has less competition, providing you with a better chance to stand out in front of your target audience.
3. Business pages on LinkedIn have better organic exposure compared to other platforms. Naturally, building a following requires effort on your part.
There you have it.
If you do choose to go all-in on LinkedIn for your business, keep in mind that to be successful with it, you should execute the 6+1 framework.
LinkedIn is an usual social media platform – it’s not as cool as TikTok, not as big as Facebook, not as sophisticated as Twitter and yet – there’s much potential for your business to be present on. Here are three reasons why your business should and shouldn’t be on LinkedIn. Why you should NOT take your business to LinkedIn: 1. Compared to other platforms, its audience is smaller. While Facebook has nearly 3 Billion users, Instagram and YouTube with more than 2 Billion users each and TikTok has more than 1 Billion users, LinkedIn is at 900 Million. 2. LinkedIn didn’t release formal information about active users in recent years (as far as I know), but when it did in 2016 it was at 23%. Other platforms show much higher numbers when it comes to engagement and activity – on Facebook for example, 67% of its total MAUs (Monthly Active Users) are active daily, that’s 2 Billion DAUs 3. Whereas on other social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok you can see positive results with relatively small investment in your paid ads, on LinkedIn, you will need to invest high ad dollars (it starts with a daily minimum budget that is much higher than other platforms). Why you SHOULD take your business to LinkedIn: 1. It’s the leading online network for business professionals and in particular for decision makers. 2. It’s less competitive, so you get a better chance to stand out in front of your audiences. 3. The organic exposure for business pages is better compared to other platforms.You need, of course, to put efforts in building a following. #linkedinmarketing #linkedinads #linkedintips #linkedInforbusiness #chenhindi #digitalmarketing #onlinemarketing #socialmediamarketing #learnontiktok @LinkedIn